Now Hiring GAME MASTERS
Customer experience is our #1 priority. You’re there to ensure an awesome experience for the players from start to finish!
Computer competency to use our booking system, take credit card payments and manage calendars.
Must be comfortable with public speaking and have good presentation skills.
Attention to detail while quickly resetting rooms prior to and after the escape adventure.
Light cleaning and maintaining of props.
Good at problem-solving.
Able to focus on tasks and stay productive.
Experience playing escape rooms not required, but helpful.
· Greet and check-in customers for their games
· Provide enthusiastic pre-game instructions to small and large groups
· Manage in-game play (i.e., control station, offering clues, role-playing, etc.)
· Provide post-game outro (i.e., taking group photos, retail sales, etc.)
· Quickly and accurately reset game room using checklists provided
· Maintain facility/props (repairing and/or reporting damage, wear, etc.)
· Answer customer questions, book reservations, and other guest relations (over-the-phone and in-person)
· Perform opening and closing duties (upon eligibility/assignment)
· General cleaning (i.e., vacuuming, sanitizing, and cleaning rooms/props, bathrooms, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
2 - 19